There is a difference between scrambling and hustling. I’m not afraid of the hustle. I live for the hustle. It’s when I’m scrambling that I get stressed out.
These last few days I’ve focused more on the hustle. I have moments of scramble, but I’m really trying to keep it reined in. The key, I’m finding, is to steadily move forward and checking things off my list. So far, it’s working.
Happy Day 30!!!
Today’s Self Care Stats:
- Day 4 of a healthy protein shake for breakfast (I promise not to count every day)
- Still felt hungry so added a little extra to my breakfast so I didn’t crash and burn later = listening to my body
- Mile walk with the pup
- Enjoyed some rain at the park
- Planned some “slight edge” tactics
- Had a good laugh about the snow found in my kid’s coat pockets (yes, both pockets)
How I felt
I’m steadily making things routine. The protein shake. The mile walk. I’m building a self care foundation where all other things can grow.
Take away point
If you’ve increased in physical activity and you happen to still be hungry, it’s ok to supplement with additional HEALTHY foods.
To receive blog updates by email, make sure you “follow” by entering your email in the lower right corner. (This is different from subscribing to the mailing list.)
You can also join the group. Come hang out with us, be inspired, supportive, supportED, and share what kind of things you’re doing.