Day 70! Can we celebrate not just how far we’ve come, but that we have a month left!
Much like the painting challenge, I’ve learned a lot in this process. There has been growth and active awareness about how I’m treating and caring for myself on a daily basis… which is pretty much exactly what we’re told *not* to do.
To some, self care is selfish. That is SO not the case.
Today’s Self Care Stats:
- Protein shake
- Small walk in the cold
- Body-weight exercises
- Knee exercises/stretches (these have actually morphed a little because I can handle more now, yay!)
- Savored a hot shower
- Drank water
- Awesome salad for lunch
- Gratitude awareness
- Mini watercolor study session
- Financial podcast (I love this stuff)
- Went over my goals; 10yr, 5yr, 1yr, monthly and what I’m focusing on this week (FYI: I do a check in with my monthly/weekly goals every week and my 10y/5y/1y goals every month.)
- Read for business and pleasure (still no novels though)
- Normal bedtime
How I felt
Happy to get a bulk of my near-daily self care routine done before 8AM. Seriously. This stuff doesn’t take a long time. As easy as it is to DO it. I just as easy to NOT do it. Think about that.
Take away point
I repeat: As easy as it is to DO it. I just as easy to NOT do it.
To receive blog updates by email, make sure you “follow” by entering your email in the lower right corner. (This is different from subscribing to the mailing list.)
You can also join the group. Come hang out with us, be inspired, supportive, supportED, and share what kind of things you’re doing.